HI TECH CITY - C&C please!

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A slice of the Hi Tech city that is Portland, OR

Please any C&C - I have some images posted recently, but love C&C as I can improve from this! Thanks! :)

I like it but and maybe this is just me the angle I find distrackting, I would straighten it

I like it, but it seems to be leaning to the right.

Cool - here's a re-jig at a straighter angle - I kkinda feel it's more dynamic in the original, but please compare :)

I think that you are right - the angle of the first one was a bit more dynamic than the straightened one, though perhaps not drastic enough to be considered a Dutch tilt, so maybe that's why is looked off-kilter. Have you considered a more dramatic angle?

I'll have a play and see what I can come up with - I've been working with using the top of buildings as the straightener - although neither the tall building at the back, or the small dumpy building mid shot left worked. hmm :) conundrums!

I think that you are right - the angle of the first one was a bit more dynamic than the straightened one, though perhaps not drastic enough to be considered a Dutch tilt, so maybe that's why is looked off-kilter. Have you considered a more dramatic angle?
I agree. The angle of the first needs to be a bit more dramatic to be effective. :)

Most reactions

Back