Hi to all from Italy

marcoborghesi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.marcoborghesi.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody i'm Marco from italy. On the internet I'm better know (if someone in the world know me :lol:) as The Italian Photographer. Im a freelance Art director and Photographer specialized in Landscape and People and an Apple Certified PRO Aperture 3.
Hope to find new people and friends to talk about photography, aperture, ideas, technics and more but anything around the photography.
So ... hello

Best Wishes
Marco

marcoborghesi said:
Hello everybody i'm Marco from italy. On the internet I'm better know (if someone in the world know me :lol:) as The Italian Photographer. Im a freelance Art director and Photographer specialized in Landscape and People and an Apple Certified PRO Aperture 3.
Hope to find new people and friends to talk about photography, aperture, ideas, technics and more but anything around the photography.
So ... hello

Best Wishes
Marco

Welcome Marco!

Just curious, how does one become Apple Certified PRO Aperture 3?

You have to study the official book from apple about aperture and then get the exam to an apple partner. If you get a good score you get the certification

Hi, Marco

It is interesting that you are Apple Certified PRO in Aperture 3. I just installed Aperture 3 on my new computer two days ago. I have much to learn about it, but I look forward to discussing the software with you.

marcoborghesi said:
You have to study the official book from apple about aperture and then get the exam to an apple partner. If you get a good score you get the certification

Wow! Impressive, I will definitely ask you if I have any questions with the software.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back