Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Here are some close-up shots of the flowers on our Hibiscus trees. What do you think?
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 #2 i think these are great, some nice closeups, i like the 2nd pic best...
dalebe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 1,147 Reaction score 5 Location cheshire, england. Sep 15, 2005 #3 amazing pics mike! #2 and the last one are my faves, very sharp and the colours are beautiful.
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Sep 15, 2005 #4 Wow the first one is really good. The way its in focus then travelling along the stamen it looses fouc the gains focus at the end.
Wow the first one is really good. The way its in focus then travelling along the stamen it looses fouc the gains focus at the end.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 #5 brilliant shots Mike! awesome!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Thanks
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 #7 1, 3, and 5 are great...very cool. :thumbup:
phototex TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Location texas Sep 15, 2005 #8 The tight shots are great! How was the 5th image taken? What type of equipment did you use?
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2005 #9 #1 is beautiful.. like your choice of focus and your dof... nice bokeh! also like #5 thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
#1 is beautiful.. like your choice of focus and your dof... nice bokeh! also like #5 thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #10 phototex said: The tight shots are great! How was the 5th image taken? What type of equipment did you use? Click to expand... The 5th one...I used a macro reversing ring and mounted my 50mm lens backward onto a 35-105 lens. Camera is a Canon 20D. For the others, I used close up lens filters of varying strengths.
phototex said: The tight shots are great! How was the 5th image taken? What type of equipment did you use? Click to expand... The 5th one...I used a macro reversing ring and mounted my 50mm lens backward onto a 35-105 lens. Camera is a Canon 20D. For the others, I used close up lens filters of varying strengths.