High School Field Hockey from the bleachers.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I will have a series of High School Field Hockey photos up in a bit. I still have to sort through them. I just wanted to have my spot held, per se. I shot the whole event with a Nikon D300s and Nikon 80-200mm F/2.8 AF-D. It was overcast (on the vurge of Tropical Storm Nicole in about 6 hours from the time of the game). Anywho, here is something to hold you over:

DSC_6622.jpg

Mark

DAMN YOU....... now i have to replace my keyboard. Mt Dew and this pic do not mix.

Here are two more.

DSC_7012.jpg

This was a series of photos of one of the girls' fits after her team lost the ball.

DSC_6904.jpg

Mark

She must be a good player because she hs big eyes to see the ball with

Does she have a sister or 5-6 ?........I've heard of identical twins, but.....

not sure what is going on in the very first image besides some photoshop fun with the liquify tool but ok.

second shot - be very careful shooting a girl bending over. unless you know this person i would not have shot this. im speaking from a teachers point of view. i know a coach that coached girls volley ball and he wouldnt even stand in the gym when the girls stretched. last year another coach was filming a tennis match and a parent called the cop on the coach who was scouting a player.

third shot is poor composition. there is something in the bottom left and the person that is partially in the right.

just my opinion but who am i to say

First shot: This was only supposed to be some PS fun. I said that in the original post.

Second shot: I know her. She is one of my dear friends and got a kick out of the photo and her 'looking like a ninja'. I asked permission.

Third shot: There isnt any real composition. Its a composite of shots..all with different compositions. The person on the right is the coach. I mainly put that in there to cover my lack of photos in this thread. I have went through them and still ended up with way too many to post on here. One more round through and Ill post the actual photos.

Thanks.
Mark

Most reactions

Back