Highland%20Park%20c1_jpg.jpg

Highland%20Park%20c3_jpg.jpg

Highland%20Park%20c4_jpg.jpg

Highland%20Park%20c5_jpg.jpg

Highland%20Park%20c6_jpg.jpg

still getting used to the new lense. ive never had a good zoom before :lol:

www.EMXsays.com/highland

nice work - 5th one's my fav

sweet shots. I give you credit for going out in the cold and snapping the shots. I can only last 30 mins until my hands freeze

Nice photos. You did a good job shooting the park. If you like Highland's trees go across the street and check out Mt Hope Cemetary. You can wander around there for hours and still not have seen it all.

Was looking at the photos on your website, where did you take the photo of Michelle a9? I'm trying to figure out where you did that. Definatly looks a lot warmer then it's been the last couple days.

Aaah...just wondering, cuz I'm pretty sure there is a Highland Park outside of Chicago, and that's not too far from me! :D

digital_ems_techie said:
Nice photos. You did a good job shooting the park. If you like Highland's trees go across the street and check out Mt Hope Cemetary. You can wander around there for hours and still not have seen it all.

Was looking at the photos on your website, where did you take the photo of Michelle a9? I'm trying to figure out where you did that. Definatly looks a lot warmer then it's been the last couple days.
there is no michelle a9 :lol:
were you talking of a diff one?

the squirrrel's butt must be cold! what!? as for myself I love any and all pics of snow and there are some of my new faves

Great pictures. They make me want to go and visit this park to see it for myself but make me feel like I already did. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back