What's new

Hindu Temple

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went for a visit in the Hindu Temple in Toronto.
Simply a magnificent looking structure, a work of art, its beautiful from the outside and amazingly stunning from the in, sadly you are not allowed to picture inside the temple so I was forced to picture the outside only and even there you have signs all over that really hurt the pictures which meant a lot of picture cropping.
I don't think my pictures do justice to the beauty of this building but I still tried :)









PS-I don't know why the third picture is not aligned, on photobucket its correctly stationed :(
 
The blown sky in #2 bugs me...
Actually, I'd like better sky in the others too...
 
The blown sky in #2 bugs me...
Actually, I'd like better sky in the others too...

I agree with you and when post processing the pictures I had real problem with all pictures, I could leave the sky gray/blue (its was a heavily clouded day) and the building would look very dull or bump up contrast washout the sky but get the building much more interesting, I chose the latter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom