Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Oct 23, 2005 #1 Here is the roof of a hindu temple outside of Chinatown in Singapore. I really enjoyed the details that obviously went into each statue on the roof.
Here is the roof of a hindu temple outside of Chinatown in Singapore. I really enjoyed the details that obviously went into each statue on the roof.
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2005 #2 Very cool shot! Killer architecture!!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2005 #3 Great detail. I'd love to see that in person.
speciespython TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 115 Reaction score 0 Oct 23, 2005 #4 hehe, cool shot :thumbup: love the angle! laura