Hints and Tips

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am new to photography. I would love to hear some tips and hints from you guys. I am hopeing when I get older I can become a storm chaser, and take photos of the storms I chase, along with the damage. Anyways, if you have any tips or hints, please post them in this post or send them to me in a private message.

Thanks,
Clayton Ballentine

Welcome to the forum.

Take a scroll through the Beginner's section of the forum and you'll find great advice on just about any topic.

I am new to photography. I would love to hear some tips and hints from you guys. I am hopeing when I get older I can become a storm chaser, and take photos of the storms I chase, along with the damage. Anyways, if you have any tips or hints, please post them in this post or send them to me in a private message.

Thanks,
Clayton Ballentine

Welcome, are you asking for specific questions related to storm chasing photography or photography in general?

Like Ajay said, you will find answers to a lot of the questions you probably have by using the Search function. If you have a more specific question pertaining to a specific issue or topic and you post that, you will probably get more and better replies.

Most reactions

Back