Thank you very much, Verbal and Chiller, for the compliments on the pictures.
(And whoa, this is the first time that someone says I have photographic style, unique style even. Now all I got to do is find out what exactly this style is! :mrgreen: Thanks guys!)
These are very good, Pax, and I would not worry about camera quality all the time (leave those worries to me )... sometimes these little compact cameras are in for some good surprises. They have their limitations, but they do good jobs, too!
As we can see here!
Nice DOF in all of these and I also like that little chain best. But I also like how you framed that hip there ... where did the light for that one come from?
The light for the hip came from a beautiful sunset and was enhanced by PhotoImpact (which is my cheaper PhotoShop equivalent). Because the hip was not all ripe yet it also had a yellowish touch itself.
And regarding the camera - yes, I know, these compact cameras have their qualities, but my one always gives me the impression of turning even the nicest shot somehow blurry. Especially without the flash, even when standing completely still (by using the timer to shoot). ANNOYING.