What's new

Historic Grand Prix Zandvoort NL

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A great day at the races :)

Classic cars and lots of guys with big DSLR's walking around. I took most photos on film with the YashicaMat for fun and appropriateness :D It gave me lots of approving looks from the drivers. I took some digitally aswell.

1. YashicaMat with Fomapan100 in Rodinal 1+50.

14970154947_6b1288d225_z.jpg


2. YashicaMat with Fomapan100 in Rodinal 1+50.

15156657672_14793f7eeb_z.jpg


3. YashicaMat with Fomapan100 in Rodinal 1+50.

14970500508_bacffc9443_z.jpg


4. Porsche club was there aswell. Canon 350D.

14934451459_ba8c21dd56_c.jpg


5. Canon 350D.

14922546108_9d05e9b926_c.jpg
 
Great set. I agree - #1 is a winner.
 
Excellent! Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom