What's new

Historic Park...

slakker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Coquitlam, BC
I was at Barkerville, an old time historic park that was a huge boom town during the gold rush. I've been there a few times, but have never been able to capture that "gold rush" feel. Thoughts?

cartwheels.jpg


oldtime.jpg


scarecrow.jpg


church.jpg
 
I really like the last photo. My only complaint is that it is slightly slanted. Other than that, I really like the picture.
 
Viajero said:
I really like the last photo. My only complaint is that it is slightly slanted. Other than that, I really like the picture.
Ditto.
 
I like the color and tone in the first one and I agree with the above about the last one. The sky really adds to that last photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom