Hobbies

My primary interest that i do everyday is surfing, without surfing i would a very different person for the worse. When I'm not surfing I'm either playing guitar, skateboarding, taking photos or filming. But if there is any swell all other things come second.

I have a few other extra-curricular activities at this time....I am indeed a gourmet, I fish...big fish and little fish in salt water, we have a boat so I always look forward to the spring/summer/fall, and I garden. There are a bunch of other things that I used to do, but this is what's going on now.

No pictures of your other hobbies, on a photography forum!

Anything with two wheels

draggingd1.jpg

1-18.jpg

Firearms
facebook_-1876843478jpg.jpg

facebook_-1697356210jpg.jpg

facebook_-1627151833jpg.jpg

Depending on the time of year, I have many hobbies.

I make soaps (goatmilk, organic, all natural...), Garden (organic... and a lot of herbs), Scrapbooking and Card Making, Jewelry Making (nothing fancy), reading, and writing (one day I'll write a novel, I think), oh, and eating.

My husband and I like big trucks, too... I know it makes us sound like "Hillbillies" as you guys would probably say. But we have two lifted trucks which we take out in the mud sometimes. He has a 1983 Chevy Custom Deluxe and I have a 2000 Ford F350 Crew Cab with a 7.3L diesel in it... which I drive everywhere. It's got a 8" inch lift on it with dual 5" chrome stacks... hahah. But our trucks are well taken care of and rust-free and babied beyond believe. So that's my other hobby. Anywho, my husband is putting a Detroit Diesel in his Chevy... so that's all I've been hearing about lately.

I take organic soap and mix it with toxic chemicals!

:lmao:

I have a few. Motorcycles are one. I used to race sport bikes but now I putt around on my '73 CB750 bobber. I LOVE riding bicycles, mainly road bikes.. which led to triathlons.. which led to my most recent obsession, swimming. I like hiking, snowboarding and shooting guns. I don't know if reading, watching hockey or drinking are hobbies but i like reading books, love the Caps and enjoy drinking red wine. Oh.. is getting tattooed a hobby?

Well, dont know if they can be called hobbies, but I waste my time & money on:

I collect watches
I built a car (see avy)
I play alot of poker (which is how I generate money to buy my watches, lol)

There are one or two other activities that keep me and mine occupied.

Astronomy. (4 scopes from 8 inch down to 3 inch. Biggest mount is EQ6Pro, best scope is a 4 inch apochromatic)
Kayaking whitewater and open water. (Eskimo and Current Designs)
Motorcycle cruising. (Street Glide and Softail)
RV camping with the family. (26 foot bunk model)
Backpacking (Love Mountain Equipment Co-Op stuff)
Beach combing. (We have a 7 acre beach vacation lot)
Reading is a favourite activity for the whole family. (We have the big screen home cinema chit that is on about 5 hours a week)
Drinking (in moderation). Wife and I are are fans of single malts, dark ales and robust red wines.
Designing and building custom furniture. (This has turned into a revenue activity)
Boating. (We sold our boat because I want to build another one for more open water)

Most reactions

Back