Holga, Brownies, Pinhole and any other kind of Lo-Fi

Holga 120 TLR. T-Max 100.

Shadow Bear in a flower bed. Stop walking around fountains OCD. A mother with diaper bag not realizing she was in my emulsion.
Image 22E.jpg

Good vision ! Quite an abstract pic.

Holga 120 TLR. TMax 100. Pencil tapped focus exposure. Little drummer boy on plastic camera

Image 40E.jpg

One of my favorites from the Holga development container. I totally forgot about it. This is the 135 and nothing is consistent because I shoot a wide variety. Every image I took on this roll was wonderful IMO. I should use it more. Journal doesn't help. However, it would probably be a cool project to figure it all out but reality tells me I do not have the time. So, I will just continue to enjoy all the surprises along the way.

Waterfall 17.jpg

One of my favorites from the Holga development container. I totally forgot about it. This is the 135 and nothing is consistent because I shoot a wide variety. Every image I took on this roll was wonderful IMO. I should use it more. Journal doesn't help. However, it would probably be a cool project to figure it all out but reality tells me I do not have the time. So, I will just continue to enjoy all the surprises along the way.

View attachment 153586
This shot came out very nice and dreamy. Also interesting.from the composition point of view. Kudos.
Well, Holga is supposed to be somewhat inconsistent. Part of the charm. Lol.

Holga 120 TLR Ektar 100

1. Street Shot, Michigan
Holga 120 Street.jpg

2. Speed Trap, Woodville, Ohio - Outside
Speed Trap H120 Ektar.jpg

3. Speed Trap, Inside, Marilyn Monroe
MM H120 Ektar.jpg

4. Speed Trap, Inside wall
Speed Trap inside.jpg

Nice ! I see you experiment with colour film. Great.
This Holga has lens interestingly inconsistent with sharpness and light fall off. Looks like landscapes may have most of the dreamy look lens produces on wider shots. With close by subjects edges of the image are sharper.

Holga 120 TLR. Expired (2008) XP2 400, HC110B. Shot today 11-1-18

Holga Horses with paper impressions

Holga Horse (1).jpg

Holga Horse (2).jpg

Holga Horse (3).jpg

Holga Horse (4).jpg

Bell & Howell, 28mm lens. Antique store Kodak tech pan way expired. Dektol 4 min, pre soak. If I had to do it over again, I would have saved this film for tripod work, developed and exposed different. No going back. I was double gunning it that day, a point and shoot and a Nikon FM. I may have posted image 1 and labeled it as an FM shot which is wrong, two years ago. I am cleaning, transferring, upgrading my server this week.

Jul2017AAPNS.jpg

Jan15$81E.jpg

Jul2017DetPNSBHTP.jpg

Last edited:

I have thought about getting one of these also, will look to see your shots with this. Just got a Sprocket Rocket and Deboniar to add to my Lo Fi film collection. Every time my son walks in my room and sees me with this stuff he says "you know they have digital cameras now, right".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back