holga

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This might be too dark...if it is I'll fix it and repost...
bschool3web.jpg

i don't think it's too dark the contrast is good, where is it? like the location, is it really an old building or a new one built to look old? :D

you could crop it a little as i think there's some vignetting at the top + you could still keep proportions the same?

androo said:
you could crop it a little as i think there's some vignetting at the top + you could still keep proportions the same?

That vignetting is part of the Holga effect! You can't crop it out and still have a good holga pic :D!

Zach

aggiezach said:
androo said:

That vignetting is part of the Holga effect! You can't crop it out and still have a good holga pic :D!

Zach

Yeah...haven't you been bitten by the Holga bug yet? I think the rest of us have! :LOL:

Nice pic mygrain, the building looks very tall and imposing, did you shoot it from a low angle? I agree with Androo though about the vignetting, on my monitor it looks like, a very small thin out of focus shadow

Harry99 said:
Nice pic mygrain, the building looks very tall and imposing, did you shoot it from a low angle? I agree with Androo though about the vignetting, on my monitor it looks like, a very small thin out of focus shadow

No it's from eye level. The my holga lense start to bowl out at great distances thus creating the effect.

androo said:
i don't think it's too dark the contrast is good, where is it? like the location, is it really an old building or a new one built to look old? :D

It's between the Buisness school and the econ building at the University of Mississippi... it's actually only about 4 years old. I really like the place personally have shot a lot from this site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back