Holga?

mygrain said:
jonmikal said:
OK, I want one! Where is the best place to pick this novelty up?

This is a great place to learn about and purchase a Holga. Granted you can get them cheaper but this guy can modify it before you buy it. I'm thinking of investing in a Holga with a polaroid back myself - I'm all about instant gratification.

:D

http://www.holgamods.com/

I have a modified Holga from this exact site. The guy knows his stuff and I am happy to have one that has the hot shoe, tripod mount, and shutter release cable. Five or six bucks for S&H and you've still only paid about $35 for a toy camera that can actually do a few tricks for you. :D Some great images on that site, too.

OK, a (kinda) related topic.
Has anyone used a Holga enlarger? For $140 to get an enlarger plus 50mm and 75mm lenses and holders for 35mm, 6x4.5 and 6x6 seems like a pretty good deal if it works.

I asked about them in the darkroom forum once a long time ago, Lynn. You might search in there for it. I don't recall what exactly was said, but they made it sound like not such a good deal.

They sell them at Freestyle, Kara

drlynn said:
OK, a (kinda) related topic.
Has anyone used a Holga enlarger? For $140 to get an enlarger plus 50mm and 75mm lenses and holders for 35mm, 6x4.5 and 6x6 seems like a pretty good deal if it works.

There is a review in the September issue of Shutterbug, but I have not read it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back