What's new

Holy crap, my daughter is Dorothy.

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
hahaha.... ummmm... I think you may have the wrong story.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
I couldn't resist posting this up on YouTube so you guys could see it. This is Emma singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

 
congrats. Be proud you should. wonderful.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #25
Thanks, guys. We are VERY proud. Of course, having your daughter singing somewhere over the rainbow ... stuck in your head... is a little surreal.
 
These are really, really nice photos under what have to be tough lighting conditions. Well done!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #27
Thanks, Tabe! Yeah, very very challenging. It usually takes me 15-30 minutes to dial into the settings I need. Partially because I don't do it that often so I forget. :)

The D800 and the 70-200 2.8 handles the low light like a champ, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom