HOLY CRAP ONE MORE SLEEP!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't care if you don't care.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ONE MORE SLEEP AND THEN I'M GOING TO ENGLAND!!!!

Have a great trip! I always love the day before vacation :D

I got it from my little brother and sister.

Have a good trip bace.

I do the # of more sleeps thing too, its more accurate then days because no one knows if you count today or not.

Have a great time, Paul. That's the main thing - enjoy the time with your family and especially kick it out when you go off to Portugal. Drink some port for me. :mrgreen:

And bring home lots of pics for us! :hug::

mmmm sleeep sounds good... just done a 30 mile bike ride in 2 hourss 48 mins

Does anyone recommend a brand of rechargeable double AA's with a charger to boot?

I'm thinking I'll go Duracell at this point, but if there's anything else that's more reasonably priced I'll do that.

I can tell you that we've had poor luck with Energizer with both the 8 hour and 15 minute charger.

Woooooot!!! Only one more night and North America is Bace free.... erm... LOOK! Something shiny! ;)

Have a good trip Paul. I always liked Duracell better as a battery but when we bought the Energizers, the D's were almost twice the price... Looking back makes me want to suggest them. :D

I think I'll end up just grabbing some brand new AA's in bulk before I go...or while I'm there I suppose. Shouldn't need more than 3 sets for the flash. I'm not gonna be taking pictures the ENTIRE time. I just don't want to run out during the wedding.

I personally like Energizer. Duracell is good to though. Have a great time!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back