KAikens318
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 933
- Reaction score
- 19
- Location
- Manchester, NH
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Ok, so here is my second attempt, let me know what you think
+1I don't know what you call it, but it isn't HDR.
There's no enhanced detail in the shadows or highlights that I can see. All I see is an over saturated photograph with any remaining detail wiped away from over sharpening or something, I don't know.
If that's what you were going for, cool... but read up on what HDR is and give it another shot, I'd like to see it again.
Here's a decent little read on it with a relatively good example:
HDR Postprocessing - O'Reilly Digital Media Blog
I don't know what you call it, but it isn't HDR.
There's no enhanced detail in the shadows or highlights that I can see. All I see is an over saturated photograph with any remaining detail wiped away from over sharpening or something, I don't know.
If that's what you were going for, cool... but read up on what HDR is and give it another shot, I'd like to see it again.
Here's a decent little read on it with a relatively good example:
HDR Postprocessing - O'Reilly Digital Media Blog
i cant remember who it is, maybe Jerry.. but someone on here wrote something a while ago that really stuck out to me.. it was a long the lines of: "before you start editing a picture, make sure its a good picture.. if your try to edit a crappy photo, to make it look good, your just doing way to much work.. take a good picture, then tweak it.."
I don't think you really started off with a good image to begin with..
BEST ADVISE EVER!
pick your battles