home on the range...

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
vacation2005nancys028.jpg

vacation2005nancys044.jpg

these are just a couple of photos i took when we were on vacation in south dakota this past month...i just love buffalo....and these surrounded our truck as we sat still by the side of a mountain...the second shot shows some cockle burrs in the females hair...she was "dolled" up for her man... custer state park, s.d.

(artist rendering....)

Awww. Lovely ones!
Buffalo.
They still roam around wild?

And "he" seems to really begin to like "her". :)
Well. Not surprising after "she" had been to the hairdressers specially for "him", right? ;)

Great shots Aprilraven. Man...Y'all were pretty close eh? She sure is playin hard to get , but I bet it worked out in the end. :mrgreen:
Cool pics!!

thanks ya'll....these shots dont come close to the actual experience..

lafoto...she was the woman! he never left her side...i think her hoofs were painted..!!
and yes, the buffalo in s.d. and in wyoming are wild..and roam...they are just magnificient...

chiller, yeah, i was close...and in the truck at this time..they converged all around us..and i just sat there and became a buffalo (almost)....it was great.....
(loved the comment about working out in the end...)

little man, do all texans think everything is like texas??? just joking....but south dakota is beautiful...and you would feel right at home..! ( can i get a yee-haw??)

little man, do all texans think everything is like texas??? just joking....but south dakota is beautiful...and you would feel right at home..! ( can i get a yee-haw??)
Well, actually Texas has everything you would ever really want in weather... so anything nice looking would "look like Texas"

duh!

:wink:

I do like that second shot! :lol: He seems very interested in her, and all the wild stuff caught in her coat does give the appearance of being dolled up...too cute!

Thanks for posting these. Critters. :heart:

Most reactions

Back