Horses again?

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's horse day!

#1 Threatening to charge me and consume me.

horses2 by runnah555, on Flickr

#2 Murder eyes. I was so scared I kinda missed the focus.

horses by runnah555, on Flickr

Beautiful light in both shots and I love that you got some breath on the first one.

That second horse is GORgeous!

Morning bump

Wow. These are really beautiful. The second one looks soft to me, but it's probably the crappy work monitor I'm viewing it on. I *love* that you got the steam from his/her breath in the first one.

Really like these - good lighting and you've captured the expressions well - last one has a great eye (tend to find horses/dogs can end up with a very dark almost black eye unless one is careful - or lucky and gets one with bright eyes not dark)

Yeah these look pretty mean (not!), did you have a scary ride as a kid or something? I love the light, beautiful shots.

Agree with limr the second horse is just plain a prettier horse. It has an unfair advantage.

I'd kind of rather see both of them with the light filling the side of the body in the shot, rather than rim light from the other side.

Yeah these look pretty mean (not!), did you have a scary ride as a kid or something? I love the light, beautiful shots.

Traumatic experience at a petting zoo as a youth.

Nicely done. I think I'll break out of the pack and say I like the character of the first

I like the paint, but I have a thing for paints!

Most reactions

Back