What's new

Hotel and Bridge - C and C please

smackitsakic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
246
Reaction score
8
Location
Saskatchewan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are two pics.

The first is of a popular bridge in Saskatchewan that is a major artery to the city. Unfortunately I couldn't get too close on this day, but will try to get closer another time when i'm there.

The other is a landmark hotel. Again, because it's not summer, I couldn't get as close as I would have liked and had to take this picture through a chain link fence.

C and C please!

1
IMG_1643.jpg


2
IMG_1644.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom