What's new

Hotel Shot for C&C!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know, the title sucks, but I couldnt think of anything else to put there. I shot this with my Nikon D90, Nikon 50mm 1.8, under a crappy hotel desklamp. If you could tell me what you think, I would greatly appreciate it. It is also on my flickr and jpg galleries if you would like to see the version that isnt so messed up through photobucket.

1.jpg


Thanks for looking!
Mark
 
Bump.

Mark
 
what are you trying to say with this photo?
 
Doesn't really communicate "hotel", you can barely read the corner where the gideons were mentioned.


For all we know, this could be your desk at home.
 
I know, the title sucks, but I couldnt think of anything else to put there. I shot this with my Nikon D90, Nikon 50mm 1.8, under a crappy hotel desklamp. If you could tell me what you think, I would greatly appreciate it. It is also on my flickr and jpg galleries if you would like to see the version that isnt so messed up through photobucket.

1.jpg


Thanks for looking!
Mark

Was this with a throw away camera? No offense, but its dark, uninteresting, and pretty forgettable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom