What's new

How can my work improve?:

I think you did excellent on the re-edit. Sure I agree that maybe a little gradient mask on the blurring would help, but your selection looks great to me. I am still having a very difficult time making selections in Photoshop. I always end up with too much overlap with my selections. I've tried just brushing the selection, using the wand thing, and creating an alpha channel and nothing helps me.

Good job.

thanks.
 
If anyone hasent said it I will. You should use the rule of thirds just a tid bit more.

Good example mrodgers profile picture. Any you did a good job at after effects.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom