How do I achieve this effect in photoshop?

sjjustus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited by a moderator:
So are you just going to leave me hangin'?

Anyone else willing to offer help? This doesn't seem like I'm going to get my question answered.

Can you post your own photo maybe for members to play? The model referenced may just have pink cheeks and lipstick on, not necessarily achieved in editing; but I get the idea you are going for.

Who's image is that? Do they know you've posted it here?

If so... ask them!

If not... naughty, naughty!
It's a small version taken from deviantart. I'm clearly not claiming it as my own, I'm asking for insight on how to emulate that style.
There are only basic copyright laws covering stuff posted on deviantart anyway, and there are no watermarks on the small version. I even kept the artist's name in the filename.
Really now, let's stop acting like I committed the crime of the century.

Anyone? Work with my photos, pleeeease!

sjjustus_IMG_2429_shea-mods.jpg

Best I could do with small 8 bit file... -Shea

Bluish white -- you're sure?

jj_IMG_2430_mix.jpg

sjjustus if that top picture is not originally yours can you please convert it to a link rather than an embedded image to conform with the forum rules, thanks.

Secondly don't bump the thread every 20min. Many members only check in here every one or two days. Give it time. We will get to your threads :)

It looks to me like a mixture of overlaid blur layers and de-saturation.
My attempt: http://www.garbz.com/blueblur.psd (9.5mb file) should give you something to work from.

Warning - I'm pretty bad at editing............so this is just play for me:

Yours
IMG_2430.jpg

Mine:
IMG_2430edit.jpg

Does that look blueish? Looks vampirish to me!?! Maybe I've been reading too much Stephanie Meyer lately! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back