how do i make a picture "pop"..help needed..

Here is my take, although not really any different than what others have done already.

Edited.jpg

really good... how did you do it...

i appreciate all the efforts made...good and bad...we are all learning all the time. thanks.
terry.

Dominantly -
Really - kudos on your edit. Good work! Could you post the break down of the layers for us all to see? I know the tutorial can be found in your sig, but it is very helpful to see the sooc and edited image as done here. I know people have posted visual editing steps in other forums ... can it be done here? If it's too much trouble don' worry!
THANKS!

its only 2.30 in morning...im off to bed..yous can take the micky out of me when im gone ...again thank for your help..

Sorry not tryin to be an ass, just thought it was a bit funny is all :hug:: good luck getting all your photos edited.

Dominantly -
Really - kudos on your edit. Good work! Could you post the break down of the layers for us all to see? I know the tutorial can be found in your sig, but it is very helpful to see the sooc and edited image as done here. I know people have posted visual editing steps in other forums ... can it be done here? If it's too much trouble don' worry!
THANKS!
Thanks.
I posted the .psd file which has the breakdown inside it. So anyone interested in seeing that can download it and open it in PS.

The photo was duplicatedtwice, I pulled the kids from the background in that top layer. So I had one of just the kids, and then two of the kids with the background there.
Then I duplicated the kids layer so I now had two kids only layers. I hit the top one with a high pass filter of around 67pixels. When it opened I selected "soft light".
That added the color contrast. I did some minor tweaks to the levels and hue/saturation on the second layer down.
Then I hit flattened it and hit it with denoise (from Topaz).

Here you go.

znHtE.jpg

It still is a little blown out, but I did my best.

im guessing Topaz is another editing package?
is denoising similar to the surface blurr on pse7?

4428333158_e44987f563_o.jpg

4428333254_32a2227fcb_o.jpg

still not quite there yet... will have to seek out some more tutorials...how can i remove the noise on face using pse7??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back