How do you fight GAS?

Cut up your credit cards. Leave your checkbook locked up at home. NEVER, ever,ever log on to the B&H Photo or Adorama web sites. Repeat daily, "What I have is plenty good enough!" at least 200 times between breakfast and lunch, then another 100 times during each TV show you watch, and at least 10 times for every sip of alcoholic beverage you consume.
You need to drastically increase the alcohol count - loose lips, and even looser wallets.

I would totally buy some crap I didn't need if I was browsing around drunk, lol!

"Do'ah!"

Damnit man, that "10 times for every sip" was supposed to be 100 times! Good catch, Josh!

After logging off here, forget whatever you read as "advices" -- go and spend up for some gears. I bet you that you will feel better, less weight on your wallet but hey! you got to carry that, not any of us here...:hug::there...there...

he'd say that's the death-nail of the modern local shop grocery trade!

Real death-nail

4mRMjw.jpg

I fight back by being broke most of the time.

Oh, wait......... I'm broke because I keep buying stuff................

Buying a lot of gear doesn't neccesarily make your photographs any better, but in the rare chance that it does YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT! BUY! BUY! BUY!

A long time ago I figured out why I had GAS.

You know that little voice inside your head, the one that says,"Buy it! Buy it! You'll love it!", well, my little voice has a megaphone AND a tape recorder!

Just buy it. Do it.

Just buy it. Do it.
I prefer someone else to buy me a camera :mrgreen:

oh well ... someday I'll have a d4sx mark III, 5 years after it was released.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back