How do you talk to girls?

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just curious of how you guys talk to girls...how you apparoach em n stuff...havin a bit of trubs wanned to see what youd say.
Also If girls could post on how they like to be approached that would be gold!!!! LOl
sorry guys for the stupid post..but maybe you studs can help :D thanks,
Arty.

arty, thats not a stupid post at all.

sense of humor buddy, sense of humor. have one, sharpen your wit. the quicker you can get them to be comfortable around you the easier it will be. also, believe you have something to offer her. even if you have nothing, still pretend that she would be crazy not to go out. dont be cocky, but be sure of yourself.

and when you have her, never go more than 12 hours without telling her that you:

1)appreciate her
2)love her
3)value her friendship

hope that helps bro, good luck.

thanks shoop.

guys, you should NEVER ever neglect to tell your significant other that you care. flowers and candy are good, but a serious look in her eyes and holding her hand gently while telling her that you are glad she is there with you will make all the difference.

md

I agree with all that MD said. Just knowing that your partner WANTS to be there with you, enjoys your company and is happy makes me the happiest. A sense of humor is a great way to get to know someone, or if you share a common interest that helps too. But, most importantly, be yourself.

AlisonS said:
be yourself.

alison, i couldnt have said it better.

women have an uncanny talent for seeing straight through a gentleman if he is trying to be fake. trust me, be yourself.

md

MDowdey said:
AlisonS said:
be yourself.

women have an uncanny talent for seeing straight through a gentleman if he is trying to be fake. trust me, be yourself.

md

It's that X chromosome thing, we're gifted that way. But yes, there is nothing more disappointing than falling for someone who isn't genuine.

AlisonS said:
MDowdey said:
AlisonS said:
be yourself.

md

It's that X chromosome thing, we're gifted that way. But yes, there is nothing more disappointing than falling for someone who isn't genuine.

thats true for both sides of the chromosome. self confidence can take you very far.

md

MDowdey said:
thanks shoop.

guys, you should NEVER ever neglect to tell your significant other that you care. flowers and candy are good, but a serious look in her eyes and holding her hand gently while telling her that you are glad she is there with you will make all the difference.

md

Damn Matt - almost makes me want to ask you out for a date!!! :shock:

I'd go out with Matt.... :oops:

Matt's pretty right on the money. One word of caution: don't overdo the mushy stuff, especially in the beginning. If what you're after is to how to approach a girl to "break the ice" to start dating, then "be yourself" is the more crucial point here.

Once you reach the point where you know you have a "thing" going on, it's okay to "up" the mush meter. In fact, if you don't, she might wonder if she's "the only one who feels this way". :wink: Then you might have to have one of those awful "how do you feel about me?" kinda discussions. :puke-rig: Trust me, we'd rather avoid it, too, so don't make us wonder.

And dates can be casual fun, you know?? Just hanging out is cool. I'd rather, in the beginning, be asked to tag along if he had to go pick up some new guitar strings at the music store, than be overwhelmed with some pricey dinner and worry about clothes and having to make serious conversation. Does that make sense? :D

Stay loose!

Heck, I'd date you too Terri :) Really great advice there!

Don't lay on any mushy stuff till much later. In the beginning it's all about confidence. Women talk all day about what they want but they're lying. Confidence is the #1 thing you need to portray when approaching and talking to women.

Challenge yourself to just walk up to a stranger and compliment her and ask if she'd be interested in going out and get her #. The goal is not to get dates but to getting used to sucking up your fear and just going for it. Try and do this at least once a day... The worst she can say is no and maybe laugh in your face... but no matter how bad you feel after rejection go right back to it.

Once you get the phone # don't be so quick to call and ask her out. There's no rule for a time frame, but let her wonder a little bit.

Most reactions

Back