How easily do screens scratch?

I have not scratched a screen yet either i use a soft microfiber to clean them from time to time on three cameras two Nikon one Panasonic but i also keep them always in the camera bag separated from anything that could scratch.I also go strapless no neck or shoulder or wrist straps of any kind.

Vello screen protector didn't fit well and I ended up taking it off

When I bought my Fuji X100T compact camera over 4 years ago and bought screen protector at same time. It has scratches and I have peace of mind.

I apply a quality screen protector to all my digital cameras. Years ago you had to apply a sticky buffer between the screen and the protector. Went around the edges. Very tight seal, never had any particles intrude between the screen and protector. Most recently I purchased a protector for the screen on my Leica CL. Laser cut to size, just peel off the covering and apply the cover directly to the screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Without getting the manual out I have a vague recollection that my canon with touch screen suggests not using a
Screen protector as it could interfere with the touch screen

Without getting the manual out I have a vague recollection that my canon with touch screen suggests not using a
Screen protector as it could interfere with the touch screen
Makes sense. Though I don't mind much as I don't use the touch feature. I ordered JJC protector.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back