How Effective is my method?

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't own a digital SLR yet, but in the meantime I am using my film SLR. After I take the photos I get them developed at Walmart and use my HD scanner (which I found for 133$ Canadian) at Staples. To give a point of reference to how effective it is, I scanned one of my contact sheets (so the picture is the exact size as it is on the film) and croped it to the whole screen and it didn't blur at all. I also tested by scanning a small canvas painting and I could count the threads in the picture.

Any flaws here that I'm not spotting??

Also: I heard Fujifilm has better greens where as Kodak has better reds, any truth to this. And if I refrigerate my film after I take all the pictures will it damage the latent images?? I know you can refrigerate it to keep it from expiring but I'd like to know about after I take the photos.

P.S Just joined here, thoguht you'd like to know.

As for the scanning, you would be better off scanning the negatives with a TMA - you didn't specify if yours came with one of not. You will have much more flexibility and control of the output that way.

As for the film storage question, you might want to repost your question down in the Film forum

As for the scanning, you would be better off scanning the negatives with a TMA - you didn't specify if yours came with one of not. You will have much more flexibility and control of the output that way.

As for the film storage question, you might want to repost your question down in the Film forum

Ya I posted question doqn there a minute ago.

Most reactions

Back