errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Jan 25, 2006 #16 I loooove #3 ... a great shot!!! :thumbsup:
J jcharcalla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 92 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Here is #3 again with a little less exposure and a little less spray. From the EXIF Make - Canon Model - Canon EOS 20D ExposureTime - 32/10 seconds FNumber - 11 ExposureProgram - Manual control ISOSpeedRatings - 100 ShutterSpeedValue - 1/0 seconds ApertureValue - F 11.00 ExposureBiasValue - 0.00 FocalLength - 28 mm
Here is #3 again with a little less exposure and a little less spray. From the EXIF Make - Canon Model - Canon EOS 20D ExposureTime - 32/10 seconds FNumber - 11 ExposureProgram - Manual control ISOSpeedRatings - 100 ShutterSpeedValue - 1/0 seconds ApertureValue - F 11.00 ExposureBiasValue - 0.00 FocalLength - 28 mm
A acer0001 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2006 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jan 28, 2006 #18 I like the third one - I gives me a sense of active electricity with those lights!
df3photo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 629 Reaction score 3 Location Erie Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #19 I like the color blue.
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #20 Cool series. The first dosn't do much for me either it is too dark to tell what is going on. I like the second shot if still a bit dark. I really like the third shot, very cool. :thumbup:
Cool series. The first dosn't do much for me either it is too dark to tell what is going on. I like the second shot if still a bit dark. I really like the third shot, very cool. :thumbup:
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2014 #21 This guy.
crimbfighter Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 2,219 Reaction score 1,784 Location Wisconsin, United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2014 #22 I reported it. I'm guessing s/he is a spammer.
Warhorse Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 897 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2014 #23 Really nice, I love the X's!