How is my sking softening? (Hot girl inside)

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to get a little non-biased input on how this skin softening came out. I am trying out some new tutorials and I thought it worked pretty good. Thoughts?

10058548_VJ3VK
10058548_VJ3VK
i-TsCtkRX-XL.jpg

Smoothing looks really good, not over the top but I will say I think the whites of the eyes might be a tad bright.

Looks like frequency separation if I am not mistaken. I like that technique most of the time. I think here she MAY have benefited from a little less texture on the skin

Looks good though

Smoothing looks really good, not over the top but I will say I think the whites of the eyes might be a tad bright.
lol, I actually didn't touch the eyes.

Good job on not making her look plastic!

nice job. but any chance of fixing that dark spot around her hair? really distracted by that...

I think its good but their might be a TAD bit too much clarity though. I think softening her face a wee bit more would put the icing on the cake..

Looks good. Eyes look fine to me. Still shows texture on the skin. :thumbup:

wow very nice... hope i can acheive this some day..

Question: it doesn't really look like you softened... it just looks like you spot healed. Am I right? If not, what did you do? Just curious.

Spot healing was a first but I did a bit more than just spot healing. It's a combination of surface blur and high pass to bring the detail back. I may have brought back too much detail as stated previously but I cannot stand plastic skin. I wanted to be far away from that while still have a smooth skin with pores.

Spot healing was a first but I did a bit more than just spot healing. It's a combination of surface blur and high pass to bring the detail back. I may have brought back too much detail as stated previously but I cannot stand plastic skin. I wanted to be far away from that while still have a smooth skin with pores.

I'm with you on the plastic skin...

It is like Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe. It is a secret. LOL. To be honest with you I learned it only by messing around on photoshop. I never saw a tutorial or learned it from anyone. I learned it by a mistake.

Most reactions

Back