Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How many memory cards do you have?

SD, CF, whatever for cams.

I have three CF cards

1- 16bg sandisc CF
2- 8gb transcend CF

I still wish I had more. I don't like to load them to full capacity. I also decided to go with lower GB because of the fact I don't like too many pictures on one card. Keep that in mind because you never want to have a 64gb card with all your pictures from a wedding, vacation, party, etc. and have it crash on you and lose everything.

10 class 10 16g SD
9 old 2g non-classified SD
6 class 6 16g SD
1 old 1g Memory Stick
4 2g micro SD

I find I use my old ones for "storage" and I have trouble figuring out if I've transferred the pics to my computer yet. It's kinda a PITA at times.

I have 9 cards, some of which I will not use anymore as they have Pic's from Australia and New Zealand on them.

Just one. A whopping 256 MB CF card. Ya, seriously.

Back in 2005, I was shooting sports assignments for a couple of local-area weekly papers. One night, the HS football playoff game was being covered by one of my long-time "idols". We talked a bit, and at halftime we compared notes. He was shooting Nikon D1h at the time. He said he had made three good pictures of the first half, one of each touchdown, plus two other "maybe's". He said his card was almost full, and that he was going to go to switch to his "big card". I asked what he normally shot with...he said "256's". I asked how many shots he had taken during the first half, and he said, "twenty two or twenty three frames."

GACK!!!!!!!!!

A couple 8GB class 10 cards and a few 4 GB ones too.

I borrowed my bro in laws Canon (which has been collecting dust for awhile) and laughed when I found the 256mb card in it. Yes. It doesn't get much use.

Yep keep (3) SD with me at all times. (2) 4gb and (1) 8gb. Don't like to go higher. As know a few people who lost a whole trip of pic's on their 16gb & 32gb cards. Ranging from losing the card,Accidentally formating or lost due to card failure.

Also have a 32gb & 8gb in mircor-SD format with SD adapter I can use in a pinch. Tho those go to my Nook Color Tablet Ereader as a general rule.

Yep and a 16mb yep MB SD card I keep around for fun. Last month swapped my friends SD card for it when he wasn't looking in his D7000 Sit Back and watch the fun Begin! :D Felt sorry for him after 10mins and let him in on the gag.

I only have one card. I don't remember how big is it, probably 16G. I always transfer new pictures to my computer whenever I get a chance. And every couple month, I backup all pictures to my portable HD. So I have three copies. Do you think I should make one more copy for safety?

I have 9 cards, some of which I will not use anymore as they have Pic's from Australia and New Zealand on them.

I don't think it's a great idea to store images on memory cards.
Move them to your hard disk and then back it up.

I only have one card. I don't remember how big is it, probably 16G. I always transfer new pictures to my computer whenever I get a chance. And every couple month, I backup all pictures to my portable HD. So I have three copies. Do you think I should make one more copy for safety?

If your images aren't at three different addresses, they don't exist.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back