Votes: 7 15.6%
  • I have several

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • I do not have any and do not want any

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • I do not have any and contemplate getting one

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
I'm too poor to afford a good one and too picky to be happy with one for longer than a week.

The itching years later would be another deal breaker for me. Ew! ouch! lol Not with allergies/sensitive skin, I used to have trouble with bandaids! til they came out with hypoallergenic ones.

Seven. Mostly on my legs. A biggun of a crow (kind of abstract) on my back. The ones around my ankles hurt the most. Don't regret having them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have three. a dragon with flames around it upper left arm, a parrot with lily flowers around it upper right arm and a demon on my left forearm.Was not painful but irritating,burning.

Last edited:
4 total although part of one was separate so maybe 5? id say 4 since its part of that one

It's interesting to see that the number of people who have several tattoos equals the number of those who have none and don't plan to get any. I'm also seeing more and more people with visible tattoos in professional atmospheres. I'm glad to see that tattoos are becoming less of something that people get judged for (with no other good reasoning) and are now becoming very common and acceptable.

I'm too poor to afford a good one and too picky to be happy with one for longer than a week.
I had that same problem, but once I finally got the first one, I knew I would be getting more. And I did. I've got a few now, but they are all concealable under a t-shirt. I'm really overdue for a new one, but I'm just sure where I would put it. Not much t-shirt covered arm space left, not sure I would dig a back tat much since I couldn't see it, and I have way too much hair for a leg or chest tattoo.

I thought about getting one of a lens aperture or vintage camera on my forearm. But I can't sit still long enough, hate needles and it's too dang expensive. So I don't have any.

I had that same problem, but once I finally got the first one, I knew I would be getting more. And I did. I've got a few now, but they are all concealable under a t-shirt. I'm really overdue for a new one, but I'm just sure where I would put it. Not much t-shirt covered arm space left, not sure I would dig a back tat much since I couldn't see it, and I have way too much hair for a leg or chest tattoo.

Only one choice then.
102867977-GettyImages-453434162.530x298.jpg

I have 45
All Animals
The ones on my neck hurt the most with the one in the center ( adams apple) was the worst of all of them.
No regrets at all.

Totally missed this thread.

I love tattoos! I got 75 hours of work done and another session coming up in 2 weeks. Then I will take a little(six months or so... :) )

No regrets at all! I'm fairly certain that I will end up with a bodysuit some day.

Do stick on tattoo's from a Cracker Jacks box count????

I have 5. Two I'm getting covered with new ones, two I had done a week and a half ago, and one is in memory of my brother done in 97.

The owl is because I'm a wildlife photographer and have a special affinity for owls. The words, deeply personal and one I have wanted for about 5 years. Funny story, my boyfriend of 3 years recently cheated on me and I left him. People who don't know me well, seem to think the "never again" is because of him. Very few people (3 maybe) know what the tattoo really means.

Genesis 9:11?

I don't have any tattoos, I haven't had the urge at all in 53 years.
I haven't completely written off the idea of getting one in my life. Maybe I'll think it's a cool thing to do to my papery old skin when I'm eighty.
I don't mind a good tattoo but they just seem so extremely rare.
What's unbelievably common is a plethora of dumb ugly people with bad skin and ugly and fast deteriorating bodies with extraordinarily ugly tattoos which scream " I'm fat and dumb and ugly, and I have tattoos which ram home the message".

That's all.

Most reactions

Back