How much does Canon 1000D costs?

Kyrocryptic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, quite new to photography but I want to upgrade to the newer camera, I have an old 1000D, so I want to sell it first. How much it costs? I know it's a 2008 model, which explains why I can't find an actual price for this thing.

Check with one of the sponsors of this forum, MPB. They buy used kit. You see an ad on the right that you can click on.

Search canon 1000d and completed items on ebay may give you an rough idea.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi everyone, quite new to photography but I want to upgrade to the newer camera, I have an old 1000D, so I want to sell it first. How much it costs? I know it's a 2008 model, which explains why I can't find an actual price for this thing.
Canon's EOS 1000D SLR camera is a sturdy, inexpensive camera that can take excellent photos with good noise processing even at high ISO settings. Canon EOS 1000D camera is an entry-level SLR, basically a version of 450D, with fewer functions.

Search canon 1000d and completed items on ebay may give you an rough idea.

Except use Advanced and search SOLD LISTINGS which tell you what it's worth, in the real world, as sold prices. Asking price is of no use, and completed listings, could mean the seller just gave up asking too much. :friendly_wink:

But yes, eBay is often a good indicator of the true value in the retail market. Wholesale, someone buying so they can re-sell, will be less.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back