How much stupid can we fit in one thread?

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend, an illegal alien, is wanting to know buy either a Canon or Nikon point and shoot for the purpose of taking photos of a gay, interracial wedding that is taking place in a Mosque that doesn't allow flash. He'd also like tips on which gun to use in the "shot gun wedding pose" as well as whether it's worth the extra money for a MacBook Air to do his editing on. I know what you're thinking, but this isn't his first wedding, it's his second. The first one he did with etch a sketches but couldn't afford to buy that many at one time again, being that he had been contributing most of the drug money he makes to abortion clinics and dog fighting organizations.

Or we can forget all that and talk about something we can all agree on and have fun.

Something like pie.

Pie is good.

Peach pie is best.

Yes, it is, don't you ****ing argue with me. Apple pie sucks donkey balls.

Maybe humans shouldn't communicate after all.

My friend, an illegal alien, is wanting to know buy either a Canon or Nikon point and shoot for the purpose of taking photos of a gay, interracial wedding that is taking place in a Mosque that doesn't allow flash. He'd also like tips on which gun to use in the "shot gun wedding pose" as well as whether it's worth the extra money for a MacBook Air to do his editing on. I know what you're thinking, but this isn't his first wedding, it's his second. The first one he did with etch a sketches but couldn't afford to buy that many at one time again, being that he had been contributing most of the drug money he makes to abortion clinics and dog fighting organizations.

Or we can forget all that and talk about something we can all agree on and have fun.

Something like pie.

Pie is good.

Peach pie is best.

Yes, it is, don't you ****ing argue with me. Apple pie sucks donkey balls.

Maybe humans shouldn't communicate after all.

My IQ just dropped.

Something like pie.

Pie is good.
Bacon is better. ;)

Was he drawing in RAW on his etch-a-sketch?

UNCOMPRESSED .TIF format, for the win!!!! Woo-hoo! Crack open a fifth of tequila and slice up some lemons and limes,baby!!! We goonna get drunk to-nite!!!

Most reactions

Back