How much stupid can we fit in one thread?

Needs more cowbell!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records.

(- Bruce Dickinson)

My friend, an illegal alien, is wanting to know buy either a Canon or Nikon point and shoot for the purpose of taking photos of a gay, interracial wedding that is taking place in a Mosque that doesn't allow flash. He'd also like tips on which gun to use in the "shot gun wedding pose" as well as whether it's worth the extra money for a MacBook Air to do his editing on. I know what you're thinking, but this isn't his first wedding, it's his second. The first one he did with etch a sketches but couldn't afford to buy that many at one time again, being that he had been contributing most of the drug money he makes to abortion clinics and dog fighting organizations.

Or we can forget all that and talk about something we can all agree on and have fun.

Something like pie.

Pie is good.

Peach pie is best.

Yes, it is, don't you ****ing argue with me. Apple pie sucks donkey balls.

Maybe humans shouldn't communicate after all.

My IQ just dropped.

Image Quality? Oo

My friend, an illegal alien, is wanting to know buy either a Canon or Nikon point and shoot for the purpose of taking photos of a gay, interracial wedding that is taking place in a Mosque that doesn't allow flash. He'd also like tips on which gun to use in the "shot gun wedding pose" as well as whether it's worth the extra money for a MacBook Air to do his editing on. I know what you're thinking, but this isn't his first wedding, it's his second. The first one he did with etch a sketches but couldn't afford to buy that many at one time again, being that he had been contributing most of the drug money he makes to abortion clinics and dog fighting organizations............

It depends on whether he wants to use a UV filter or not. Another factor is shooting raw or JPEG. Is he using a ball head or 3-way.... or does he want to use ISO 12,800 and hand-hold everything?

i thought the "how much stupid " question was well covered in the "memory cards for storage " thread!!

i thought the "how much stupid " question was well covered in the "memory cards for storage " thread!!

2gig or 4 gig cards?

My friend, an illegal alien, is wanting to know buy either a Canon or Nikon point and shoot for the purpose of taking photos of a gay, interracial wedding that is taking place in a Mosque that doesn't allow flash. He'd also like tips on which gun to use in the "shot gun wedding pose" as well as whether it's worth the extra money for a MacBook Air to do his editing on. I know what you're thinking, but this isn't his first wedding, it's his second. The first one he did with etch a sketches but couldn't afford to buy that many at one time again, being that he had been contributing most of the drug money he makes to abortion clinics and dog fighting organizations.

Or we can forget all that and talk about something we can all agree on and have fun.

Something like pie.

Pie is good.

Peach pie is best.

Yes, it is, don't you ****ing argue with me. Apple pie sucks donkey balls.

Maybe humans shouldn't communicate after all.

Did you have another long, arduous day on the job again bentcountershaftpropanefilleruppercomicmaker?

I do weddings with a kit lens

This is my first wedding. I currently use a Canon Rebel with a kit lens, but will be renting a Mark III, 2 speedlights, the 70-200L, an 85L, and the 24-70L the day before. Is that enough time to get the hang of the gear? p.s. I hope I get my rented gear in time, because I only charged the bride and groom $125 for 12 hours, plus all the images on a CD, so I couldn't afford the faster shipping.

Most reactions

Back