How old are you?

thats depressing you moved from Hawaii to maryland:(
Ever lived there? I got sick of being called a Haole. Racist SOBs. Got passed for promotions twice when each time they gave it to an under-qualified "local." After that, I found a much better job elsewhere.

Back on topic. I'm also 26 base 12 years old. :eyebrows:

At 33 I feel a bit old around here

Nah, you have a long way to be old. I'll be 42 in a week and I don't feel that old (usually....). Of course, some would say I quit maturing somewhere around 12-14....:p

You and me both. Well at least most of the people on here.

:lol: You are a very large 12 year old and, it looks like it has been a hard 12 years.

I got to a certain age, and started over. :lmao::lmao::lmao:You can do that when your this age.

As someone in another forum says, I'm more than halfway to dead.

Holy mother of..... I'm going to be 37 in a couple of months. What happens to the time? I have an 8 yr old daughter who thinks she's 15.

I still feel like I'm in my 20's, except when I have to get out of bed in the morning, or I'm on the floor playing with the kids and I have to get up,

Geez, I didn't feel old until I read this thread. My grandkids are older than some of your kids.
Now I feel really old.

38 is creeping up quickly for me. My two little boys keep me spry, though. I think, for me, it's the whole thing about the '40-year-old' and being over-the-hill and all. I definitely cannot hang like I used to at 20-something. It doesn't seem all that long ago my pop celebrated his 40th, now he is 60—god love the old ma(e)n.

I'm 25 but my wife will tell you I'm 18 the way I'm always chasing her around the house pinching her ass

Most reactions

Back