How to fix slanting walls from wide angle lens

lvcrtrs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone tell me how to fix this with PS Elements 7? I tried some of the distortion controls but couldn't find a way to pull in the right wall only. The left could use to come in too but not as much.

HFBedroomresized.jpg

Photoshop.
Either Perspective Cropping, or Lens Corrections filter.

Here, I used "Distort --> Lens Correction" But you can see what it does to the image, and you will have to crop again, which is sometime more detrimental to the image.

Very nice picture. Where was this taken?

HFBedroomresized1.jpg

Thanks so much, I'll give it a try. I was at Hopewell Furnace (Historical Site). Not sure of the area but it's right by French Creek State Park in PA. I put up several shots from there under a post "D90 Low Light" if you want to peek. I'm glad to get something I like out of the camera because I was getting really frustrated. I thought nice DSLRs you just point and shot and all was wonderful. Silly me. I'm back in the learning game. I must say, it can take pictures in darker situations.

Having a good DSLR hardly makes everything easier. Using a DSLR adds a whole host of variables and things to consider that one simply doesn't think about with a P&S. If anything, it makes the entire process more complex. And if you use a TLR, then you're really in for a ride. o_O

I fell accros this in PSE7. Figureing things out 1 at a time - usually the hard way.
Open Picture
Layer - Duplicate Layer
Image - Transform - Skew
Drag resizing handles to where you want things.
Crop image
Layer - Merge down
Save

HFBedroomwallsfixed.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back