What's new

How to safely transport studio lighting bulbs

gaox5.6

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Nature Coast, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've become the family portrait guy, and I welcome the experience. However, upon buying new equipment, I now have 15 studio lightbulbs to carry with me -- flourescent kind. I'm looking for some tried/true recommendations on how to safely transport them with the rest of my gear. Thank you for your time and knowlege. Gary
 
Put them up on Craig's List and let whoever buys them worry about it. Take the money you get from the sale and put it towards a couple of 3-400 w/s Flashpoint monolights from Adorama which will come in a nice padded carrying case. Problem solved and your lighting will be soooooooo much easier and better.
 
Put them up on Craig's List and let whoever buys them worry about it. Take the money you get from the sale and put it towards a couple of 3-400 w/s Flashpoint monolights from Adorama which will come in a nice padded carrying case. Problem solved and your lighting will be soooooooo much easier and better.

^^^^^^^^that. or deliver them to the nearest recycle center for a charitable donation
bigthumb.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom