What's new

Howdy, partner

seven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
550
Reaction score
16
Location
Calgary
Visited a horse pasture today, and I had a chance to take pictures of these nice horses. (and use a couple props on them ;))

P1010563.jpg


P1010539.jpg


I personally like this one a lot:
P1010474.jpg


And now, hence the title.
P1010289.jpg



Thanks for looking.
 
cool shots seven.. personally i really love the colors of the first.. the tilt is bothering me .. perhaps a bit of straightening will help it... very neat anyhow! :thumbsup:
the last one is cute :D
thanks for sharing :D
 
Not too difficult to understand why you like the third one so, seven!
In the first I like the shadow of the black horse on the yellow grass. Unless it is a hilly area and the horizon IS like that, you should think about putting it right. Should you then, however, have to "sacrifice" some of that shadow up cropping, you should think about it twice. It would be a pity to lose that shadow.
 
It was a very hilly area, the horizon was slanted like that.

Thanks for the commments.
 
I love the first one but for me I'd like to see a little bit more (but not much) space on the right between the horse and the edge of the photo feels a little tight over there but otherwise its a very cool shot I like the perspective (i think thats the right word) :D
 
First one for me too....really like the exaggeration of the perspective and the contrast of sky, ground and black horse works really well. :D :thumbup:
 
#1 and 2 are my favorites.. But they all look nice..


Steve :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom