mommy22 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #1 Found this little guy DOA outside my front door so I posed him on some plants and took some postmortem pics...
Found this little guy DOA outside my front door so I posed him on some plants and took some postmortem pics...
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #2 Good shots. I like #2 the best, #4 it looks like a dead bug. Please number your shots for easy reference.
Good shots. I like #2 the best, #4 it looks like a dead bug. Please number your shots for easy reference.
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #3 #1 is a bit dark around the face. use fill light to correct the issue.
vtf No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 2,125 Reaction score 242 Location kansas city Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #4 Unfortunately, The eyes have no life in them. Sorry, they dont grab me.
D deannamb TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #5 It would be weird if the eyes grabbed me, but I agree with vtf.
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2010 #6 You sicko! Taking and posting photos of dead life-forms...very creepy...just kidding...these photos are better than my feeble attempts at macro-photography...but again...you're a fiend...
You sicko! Taking and posting photos of dead life-forms...very creepy...just kidding...these photos are better than my feeble attempts at macro-photography...but again...you're a fiend...
misstwinklytoes TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2010 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 40 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2010 #7 These pics make me wonder how many bug pics I've seen where the bugs were dead!! And is that a tomato plant?
These pics make me wonder how many bug pics I've seen where the bugs were dead!! And is that a tomato plant?
Neil S. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 1,128 Reaction score 21 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2010 #8 Cool shots. I just ordered a Canon 60mm macro and ringlight, and am looking forward to getting into it myself. It seems that DOF is very narrow at these close focus distances? What apeture setting did you use?
Cool shots. I just ordered a Canon 60mm macro and ringlight, and am looking forward to getting into it myself. It seems that DOF is very narrow at these close focus distances? What apeture setting did you use?
mommy22 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Sadly, they had no life in them because he was DEAD!
mommy22 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 misstwinklytoes said: These pics make me wonder how many bug pics I've seen where the bugs were dead!! And is that a tomato plant? Click to expand... Yes it is a tomatoplant, and yes, I am sure many macro bug pucs are of dead bugs. People just don't want to admit it!!!!
misstwinklytoes said: These pics make me wonder how many bug pics I've seen where the bugs were dead!! And is that a tomato plant? Click to expand... Yes it is a tomatoplant, and yes, I am sure many macro bug pucs are of dead bugs. People just don't want to admit it!!!!
Leilameat TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2010 Messages 151 Reaction score 1 Location Turkey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2010 #11 Sorry, the deadness really doesn't work ;P