Husband and Wife

vvcarpio

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is "street photography" in HDR so not much I can do about asking two strangers posing for my pic. The woman initially at my side, however, was very giddy and, perhaps seeing my tripod already set up for the shot, hand-gestured (I didn't find out if they spoke English -- I had my MP3 on) if she can intrude then dragged her husband who seemed a little reluctant to take her photo. Anyway, theirs is the story of most husbands and wives I'd say when the nest is empty hence the title. Thank you for looking.

t0sprl.jpg

Amazing perspective and processing. If I look at it too long I start to feel as though I'm falling into the shot. :D

Here is what is throwing me off. (probably just me).
You leaned back to get the top of the building and then missed it. I might have tried more level and forget the top or back up to get it.
Also the building top is over exposed.

Hi, Granddad. Thank you. I can make it swirl to make you dizzy, too, just kidding. Seriously, I was on the edge of the sidewalk with my backpack hanging out on Fifth Avenue where NYC buses are known to hug the coastline at 90mph it seems like. I bought my ultrawide a few years ago because I was often backed into a wall or corner -- or in this case certain death -- and still not get the building in my shot.

Thank you, Rick.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back