What's new

Hutchison Exposure

It's pretty cool, some strong composition with the yellow triangle and lines of the busses but I think it would be better if it had an idea to explore behind it. It is good though.
 
Intriguing elements and good balance

Thank you! Glad you like it Majeed.

It's pretty cool, some strong composition with the yellow triangle and lines of the busses but I think it would be better if it had an idea to explore behind it. It is good though.

I understand exactly what you mean. Honestly, this was just as much messing around as anything else. The only real concept I went into it with was the composition (drawn out ahead of time), and trying to infer motion. Happy you like it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom