I ALSO need a sponsor.

I'll give you a dollar, if you go to Facebook and like my last Status Update.

HAHAHAHA....... I can't. I deactivated my account.

I mean I COULD reactivate it... but... then I would lose.

And then I don't get my coin.
Really, you had to go that far to avoid it? What difference does not facebooking for a weekend make, if you re just going to go back to it on Monday? Why fight it? It's not harmful, like drugs or licker.

To avoid mental anguish. You have to remember I'm SUPER high strung and long story short... I just needed to get away from it for a weekend to allow my brain some "quiet time". :lol:

Don't try to understand it.

I'm a super ****ed up individual.

I've accepted that already, it's okay. :biglaugh:

What is exactly this attraction to FaceBook ?

As a non-FaceBook addict, I fail to understand why people need to FB ?
e.rose ... what's up with that ?

I dunno. I legitimately have an addictive personality (although not to substances, weirdly enough).

I just latch onto certain things and they affect me WAY more than they should.

I actually went through a period like that with another forum I was on, and even this one at one point where I just stepped away from them for like a week or two to reacquaint myself with "life without [insert whatever I'm avoiding]" hahaha

All I wanna know is WHO IS GONNA BE MY SPONSOR?!?! :lmao:

(I'm just kidding. I don't REALLY need a sponsor. I'm just being my usual jackass self.)

HAHAHAHA....... I can't. I deactivated my account.

I mean I COULD reactivate it... but... then I would lose.

And then I don't get my coin.
Really, you had to go that far to avoid it? What difference does not facebooking for a weekend make, if you re just going to go back to it on Monday? Why fight it? It's not harmful, like drugs or licker.

To avoid mental anguish. You have to remember I'm SUPER high strung and long story short... I just needed to get away from it for a weekend to allow my brain some "quiet time". :lol:

Don't try to understand it.

I'm a super ****ed up individual.

I've accepted that already, it's okay. :biglaugh:

:hugs:

Myspace is like the sleazy neighborhood of the internet. Not quite as bad as Yahoo Chat, but close proximity to Craig's List.

I dunno. I legitimately have an addictive personality (although not to substances, weirdly enough).

I actually went through a period like that with another forum I was on, and even this one at one point where I just stepped away from them for like a week or two to reacquaint myself with "life without [insert whatever I'm avoiding]" hahaha

I smell FARMVILLE.

Girlfriend, where have you been? You should have been involved on this thread. Too bad it was censored by the mods.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/289416-model-portrait.html

Really wished you haven't shown me that, because now I have a TERRIBLE distain for miss "eat a cheeseburger".

You know how I feel about judgmental *******s.

I had a new supervisor at work come up to me today and say, "Emily... there is NOTHING to you! A strong wind could probably blow you away! I'm sure one has!"

And the ONLY reason I DIDN'T say, "Jeannine, there is SO MUCH TO YOU! A BULLDOZER would have trouble pushing you over! And I'm sure many have tried and failed", was because I want to keep my f**king job.

And then later she decided to reiterate, when discussing the day I come into work WITHOUT a bandana on (because I wear it daily), that "The only way I'd recognize you is because you are so very thin!"

WHAT THE F**K.

does my WEIGHT.

Have to do with ANYTHING?

F**king rude.

If I commented on the weight of someone bigger than me *I'd* be looked at like an *******... but EVERYONE ELSE can talk about me all they f**king want, like *I* can't be insecure or have feelings.

GAH!

::punches you in the arm for linking me to that thread cause I know you know better::

:lol:

I smell FARMVILLE.

or POT FARM

Hahahaha! No... it was Sims for a while, but that hasn't been touched for 2 or 3 months now. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back