I ALSO need a sponsor.

Aaaahhhhhh, E!!! You wanted to get away from drama on FB and you came here?! LOL Girl......you have issues!!

I'll be your sponsor, but you have to go to FB and "friend" me. ;)
Oh, and I don't have any money to give to you, but I can send you a polar bear sticker to put on your camera (like Nascar).

(seems like trolling for cash is the new thing)

I still want money.

okay, ill pony up. free shirts. but first you have to send me a proposal telling me how you can get my shirt in front of several thousand dollars a week, you have to be available on short notices on weekend to come model the shirts for me at various events and when i just want to amuse myself. please include all the normal photos in your proposal so i can see how the shirt will fit on you and wether my logo will be properly displayed.

I'm shooting you a 20 page proposal right now...... High Res images included. NSFW. :biglaugh:

EROSE!

stop making threads titled like other threads so I end up getting lost and mixed up between the two threads and then I don't know if I'm coming or going or leaving or wait where am I now?

Soooooo what you're saying is that you're glad everything is back to normal? :sexywink: :biglaugh:

But I digress!! e-rose!!!! *I've* missed you, even if these other yahoos haven't! Granted, that's probably because I'm not really quite right in the head... :D

:hug::

I legitimately have an addictive personality (although not to substances, weirdly enough).

I just latch onto certain things and they affect me WAY more than they should.

Ahem. Speaking as someone with some, um, *personal acquaintance* with this, I can tell you--this is not at all unusual. It's called O.C.D. :D

HAHAHA! My incessant need to check FB and the dumb groups I'm in filled with terrible to mediocre photographers taking pictures of fully to half naked chicks is a symptom of O.C.D.?!?!?! Sweet! :lmao:

e.rose said:
I've been roughly 12 hours Facebook free.

That's right. I gave up Facebook (temporarily) and my widely known addiction to the interwebz and all things social networking is making it REALLY hard for me to cope. (I mean I came back HERE. You KNOW I must be desperate. :confused:)

Ohhhhh, wont' someone be willing to sponsor me through this tough endeavor this weekend?

:biglaugh:

If you like beer, I still have a few brews left for this afternoon :)

I'm down. What's your addy? :lol:

Aaaahhhhhh, E!!! You wanted to get away from drama on FB and you came here?! LOL Girl......you have issues!!

Drama here is different than the drama on FB. :lol:

I'll be your sponsor, but you have to go to FB and "friend" me. ;)
Oh, and I don't have any money to give to you, but I can send you a polar bear sticker to put on your camera (like Nascar).

Dammit. I can't add you on FB, but I can still haz sticker????

e.rose said:
I still want money.

I'm shooting you a 20 page proposal right now...... High Res images included. NSFW. :biglaugh:

Soooooo what you're saying is that you're glad everything is back to normal? :sexywink: :biglaugh:

HAHAHA! My incessant need to check FB and the dumb groups I'm in filled with terrible to mediocre photographers taking pictures of fully to half naked chicks is a symptom of O.C.D.?!?!?! Sweet! :lmao:

At my cabin in White Lake Adirondacks :D

e.rose said:
I still want money.

On my way!!! :lol:

e.rose said:

IByte said:

Ooopsy, warning the internetz isn't the greastest. My apologies for dup post.

Most reactions

Back