I am a grown man/woman but i still can't...

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
State something that you are ashamed to admit not knowing. It should be something that every functional adult knows.

My example: I still don't understand insurance. Deductibles, HSA, FSA etc... All I do know is that I get the impression I am getting screwed.

My example: I still don't understand insurance. Deductibles, HSA, FSA etc... All I do know is that I get the impression I am getting screwed.

Then you do understand it.

I'm still thinking of mine...

I can't do simple plumbing without flooding the house.

Not sure if this counts...

I don't know how to weld. Most people I know do know how to weld, and they make me feel stupid for not knowing how to do it, lol. I mean, I know how it works and everything, but it's all theory to me - I've never done it.

I can't enjoy alcohol. Not technically something everybody should know how to do, but I've felt pretty awkward a number of times when I've been the only adult not drinking. Not matter what I do, I just can't stomach the stuff.

I can't drink with out smoking but I can Smoke with out drinking.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I STILL don't know very much about computers. I've used them at home and at work for years, but frankly I really don't know much, particularly the interwebs and social media, and things like smart phones, tablets, and all likathatthere.

I can manipulate most of the Microsoft Office suite, or at least get by with it. I have learned four different CAD softwares, and a little bit of my photo editing software, but I still feel like someone on the outside looking in and wishing I was part of the cool but geeky computer group.

(edit) Oh, but I can do plumbing and welding while drunk.

I'm a grown man and I can't stop being totally frickin awesome all the time.

It's rough guys. Really.

I can't whistle.

Aw, man,....it won't be long before we're all crying on each other's shoulders.

I'm a grown man and I can't stop being totally frickin awesome all the time.

It's rough guys. Really.

Do you actually have a soul patch? Bc if so, your argument is invalid.

:D

I can't lick my elbow...:greenpbl:

I can't whistle.

Plus one. Though I have always been grateful that I can play a multitude of instruments. I have always figured that was the trade off.

I was a drum major in High School, play drums/percussion, sax, keys, BASS is my first love, have played guitar for 20+ years, hang drum, trumpet, harmonica, hell I have been told I can even sing... if there was a million in cash in front of me, you think I can whistle? Hell no, wtf?

I'm trying really hard to think of something I can't do and coming up with scratch. Sure, there are a lot of things I can't do well. Opening things is one. I can't open store packaging. I hate it. I seriously have a "packaging deficiency" as my then 13 year old daughter said. But something I can't do, no there's nothing I can think of that I can't do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back