I am an Aquarius and enjoy long walks on the beach....

AfterAll25

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not that kind of site? Just kidding. :lol:

On a serious note...I am so excited to have found this site, and finally have some time to learn more about photography. I am a high school teacher, have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 7 years now, just finished my second Masters degree (in the educational field), and have 2 young and ACTIVE boys (3.5 and 15 months).

I have always loved photography and got my first point and shoot camera at age 6. I have served as the historian of just about every organization I have ever been a part of, I advise the yearbook at the high school I work at, and am always the offical photographer at events with friends and family.

I got my first DSLR a few years ago and it has opened up a whole new world for me. I am currently working with a Canon T2i, a Canon speedlight, the kit lens (18-55mm), and a 75-300mm zoom lens. I think that I am going to be in the market for a prime lens in the not so distant future.

I know that I am okay at photography, but I want to be better. A lot of the time I find myself set up for the perfect shot, and I am unable to get it becuase my lens is too slow or I am not adept enough to deal with the situation quickly. I am mediocre (that is being generous) with editing, but I am trying to learn more about that also.

Thank you so much for setting up and maintaining such an awesome site. I am looking forward to being a part of this community and learning more along the way!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back