Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...a feel good thread.

So...tell me one thing, no matter how big or small...that is good that happened to you today, or that is going to happen, or something that has made you happy today. :)

I will name a couple of things.

I woke up, and realized that one week from today, I'll be on a plane heading to Baltimore. :)

Another thing that makes me happy is that today is Thursday, and on Thursdays I facilitate a Children's group. Children's group days always make me really happy. It's amazing how those beautiful little souls can drown out ANY bad thing that is going on in my life at any point in time. :)

One of the movies the boys rented earlier this week didn't work. So I took it back this morning, they gave me a replacement rental no questions asked AND gave a credit for a free movie. :)

ETA: Oh, and we're supposed to get a huge snow storm tonight and tomorrow so it's likely everything will close. The boys always love a good snow day so I like seeing their faces when they find out they get to stay home.

Oh, a feel-good-thread is what I would have needed all throughout this past week. For no apparent reason other than that this winter-that-failed-to-be-one is really getting at me. Endless rain ... it drove me mad.

The good thing today is: for a couple of hours the sun did, indeed, peek through the clouds and I could actually, suprise-surprise!, rouse myself to really pick up the camera and take some photos. And that DOES mean something - only good! - these days!!!

And tonight is choir practise.
So I like Thursdays because on Thursdays is choir practise and this singing usually lifts me up like hardly anything else can.

Got my yearly bonus today, but layoff are coming

Where've ya been, Jeff? I haven't noticed you around much lately til the last day or two (but maybe I just wasn't posting in the same places as you). Did you go on a vacation somewhere? I missed ya! :p

sorry but no good news here, I can't even remember what good news is

I stand corrected, I've just read some GREAT NEWS in another part of the forum :)

a week from today i will be flying to New Zealand, which is totally kick ass. Also, we had some sun yesterday, so i made some nice pics again (indeed, birds of prey) And i almost finished my new terrarium. And last but not least, tomorow is my last day at work, before i got a 2 month vacation...............is this good or what. :D

Daan, I am beginning to hate you

a week from today i will be flying to New Zealand, which is totally kick ass. Also, we had some sun yesterday, so i made some nice pics again (indeed, birds of prey) And i almost finished my new terrarium. And last but not least, tomorow is my last day at work, before i got a 2 month vacation...............is this good or what. :D

Hey, our trips start on the same day! How 'bout you just come to NYC for a few days before going to New Zealand? I know you wanna meet me!!!! And we have 5 people in our 3 bed hotel room....that means there is exactly a half a bed left, and it's JUUUUST for you!

Hmmm... Let's see... I bought a tripod today (my very first since technically stealing others' doesn't count) That makes me happy :)

Oh and my son who is learning all about chicken-crossing-the-road jokes told us some as I was driving him to preschool today (including one about a turkey). My daughter (who's 2) made sure I was watching out for all these birds who are trying to cross our path. God forbid I hit one before it's able to cross and for someone to ask why it did ;)

Daan, I am beginning to hate you
I should have been called Raymond, cause everybody loves him.

And we have 5 people in our 3 bed hotel room....that means there is exactly a half a bed left, and it's JUUUUST for you!
Ok, i know im not a tall guy, but half a bed is just pushing it ok :er:

Most reactions

Back