I am in need of...

I should have been called Raymond, cause everybody loves him.

Ok, i know im not a tall guy, but half a bed is just pushing it ok :er:

Half width wise! Whatcha gonna do when you find a woman and have to share a bed with her? :lol:

Half width wise! Whatcha gonna do when you find a woman and have to share a bed with her? :lol:

He'll be alright, she can have the lower bunk while he can have the top one :lol:

Many good things!

Today is Thursday, tomorrow is friday. The sun is out, the birds are chirping. We are going to have a snow day tomorrow, as Alison said, and I'm excited for that! Tomorrow night I am working, so I can see all my friends there. :) I've also put enough money aside to buy myself another mp3 player, my old one got stolen out of my bag in the locker room. :(

Life is good here, hope everyone else is good too! :heart:

I just got home from a photography studio I may be working at this summer

:)

edit: as an aside, the snowstorm that's nailed the US has finally hit here. Driving winds, powdery snow, couple inches so far, looks like it ain't letting up anytime soon. Gonna make taking the bus fun...

today i had a dominos pizza for lunch.... the pizza turned out to be the best lunch a guy could ask for.... today was a good day. :p

(oh and other great news of course... ;) )

Many good things:

Took some pictures of the band at the bar last night, the lead singer said he will get them on the Jagermeister website as they sponsor his band!

My Tamron 28-75 F2.8 lens came today and the bonus was that I totally didn't realize that it was also a macro - BONUS!

My DIY MiniMonopod how-to on another website gets published this weekend. I will post it here too. :)

They did a "reorganization" of our group today & I wasn't laidoff. Yea! I had some Starbucks during lunch. yummmyy....

It's 8 minutes from go home time. YAY!

Well, I don't have bacterial meningitis (the fatal kind where you can lost limbs, eyesight, hearing, or get brain damage...).

...But I do have viral meningitis. Which is like the severe flu.

Well, I don't have bacterial meningitis (the fatal kind where you can lost limbs, eyesight, hearing, or get brain damage...).

...But I do have viral meningitis. Which is like the severe flu.

well I hope you get better soon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back