I am in need of...

Just read BigMike's Canada meet up and am thinking about going - so in 4-5 months time i might be in Canada!
:)

So.

Um.

Yeah.

Me and a friend and a couple others have chipped in for a pair of season tickets to Toronto FC (near MLS team opening this season).

Beyond that, stepdad just took a leap and got us a set of four seats for the U-20 World Cup this year, held partly in Toronto..for 9 games, including the Final....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So.

Um.

Yeah.

Me and a friend and a couple others have chipped in for a pair of season tickets to Toronto FC (near MLS team opening this season).

Beyond that, stepdad just took a leap and got us a set of four seats for the U-20 World Cup this year, held partly in Toronto..for 9 games, including the Final....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Whoa! Sounds pretty awesome Stu!

Good things for me today.....I have been working a ton of extra hours this week (24 1/2, to be exact), and so I have a nice big check to help cover the days I'm going to be missing when I go on my trip. Nice! :p

And, it's Friday. Friday is always a good thing.

I live very near and, if you have time, can take you to some 'shootable' spots in this area.

Don't think there'll be time this time....but maybe sometime else....I tend to end up in Baltimore every couple of months, it seems. :p

Don't think there'll be time this time....but maybe sometime else....I tend to end up in Baltimore every couple of months, it seems. :p

Too bad, I always like to meet photographers from other areas.
Perhaps in the future.

L

Lots of reasons to be cheerful.

An English sit com dvd I ordered ages ago (2 actually) came yesterday so I can watch them again like I did back in England.
It's Friday so I get a lie in tomorrow and no work for two days.
Tomorrow is going to be 50 degrees so nice and mild and sunny.
The NYC meet up is next weekend.
It's my birthday next month so something to look forward to.
And ONLY nine months til Christmas! :lmao:

I am about to leave to go camping.

Weekend even got better:

Sold my old car for more than I expected.

Bought a Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 for $400 :)

53 days until my class is out for the summer.. 63 days until I go to Las Vegas for the first time..

got to practice with my 5D & I love it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back